Something tells us you’re just...well...tired.
It’s not for lack of trying. You go to bed every night thinking this will be the night you finally get a good night’s sleep. Then, the alarm goes off and you groggily slap it, only to start another day sluggish and tired.
You’re not interested in the “stop snoring now” drug store schemes. You know that nose stickers and mouthpieces won’t stop the sawing logs.
If you could take a pill and wake up invigorated, you’d have done it by now.
Introducing the Snoring Center’s Guide to Better Sleep
Here’s what we have for you:
• A systematic, simple way to understand sleep.
• A clear tutorial approach to the “Snoring Center way” to a great night’s sleep.
• Expert advice from the Snoring Center docs - Ear, Nose, & Throat Physicians who have helped thousands of people sleep even better.
The three pillars of a better night’s sleep
The Snoring Center has been helping people get a better night’s sleep for nearly a decade and we’ve found three themes that keep coming up.
So, we created a series that teaches you these three themes. It’s a 10-part course in sleeping better that will help you identify how you can get a better night’s sleep.
Pillar 1: Understanding Sleep
You’re tired. But, why? You go to sleep every night, hopeful that you’ll wake up refreshed and rejuvenated. Instead, you wake up more tired than before.
• How can something that you do every single day not be working?
• There’s a lot to learn about sleep and that’s where we’ll begin.
• Here you’ll learn the importance of sleep and how it affects your life.
Pillar 2: Understanding Snoring and Sleep Apnea
There’s a grizzly bear in your bed. It might be you. It could be the person next to you. It doesn’t matter. Snoring prevents you from getting a restful night’s sleep.
• Snoring makes you tired. But, that’s not the worst part. It can make your other conditions even worse. It can even lead to sleep apnea.
• Sleep apnea is a dangerous medical condition that can be fatal. Yes, fatal.
• In this section, you’ll learn all about snoring and sleep apnea. You’ll understand how they affect the rest of your health, too.
Pillar 3: Getting a Better Night’s Sleep
There’s a right way and a wrong way to sleep. It’s something you’ve done every day of your life, so you should be an expert, right? Most of us slug around drinking gallons of coffee and energy drinks precisely because we aren’t experts at sleeping.
• In this section, you’ll discover things you can do at home (tonight!) to get a better night’s sleep.
Summing it up
Each of these pillars makes the others stronger. Together, they represent our best advice on how to get a better night’s sleep.
The Snoring Center’s Guide to Better Sleep is a free 10-part course delivered by email. Each week you’ll get a new lesson on one of the topics above.
You’ll get loads of information and advice from The Snoring Center’s physicians and staff. Plus, you’ll be able to put it all together to decide how you can get an even better night’s sleep.
We want everyone who signs up for this course to really want to receive it. So, we’ll send you an email shortly that asks you to confirm your interests by clicking a link.
Check your email and put us on your safe-sender list. And, of course, we’ll keep your email info completely private.
PS: Did you know you could sleep your way skinny? You’ll love that lesson.
Nothing here, in our course, or anywhere else on the web should ever replace the advice you get from a medical doctor.